Pfeiffer Cranes Pty Ltd recognises its moral and legal responsibility to provide a safe and healthy work environment for employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
Pfeiffer Cranes Pty Ltd will
- provide safe plant and systems of work
- provide written procedures and instructions to ensure safe systems of work
- ensure compliance with the Workplace Health & Safety Act 1995 and Regulations 1998 and relevant Codes of Practice and industry standards.
- provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers to ensure their safety
Management is accountable for implementing this policy. It is responsible for
- the provision and maintenance of the workplace in a safe condition involvement in the development, promotion and implementation of health and safety polices and procedures
- training employees in the safe performance of their assigned tasks
Employees are to
- follow all health and safety policies and procedures
- report all known or observed hazards to their immediate supervisor or manager.
Pfeiffer Cranes Pty Ltd is committed to consultation and cooperation between management and employees. The organisation will consult with employees in any workplace change that will affect the health and safety of any of its employees.