Pfeiffer Cranes has built its reputation for quality reliable service to the construction industry since 1981.
We have the right blend of passion, experience, commitment, and understanding of the work environment that sets us apart from the competition.
We are a mobile crane service with a focus on creating fast, efficient and safe erection of buildings, bridges, transformers and house relocation, with a history in mining and construction that dates back 30 years.
Our all-terrain mobile cranes range from 4 tonne up to a 400 tonne capacity. Pfeiffer Cranes focus on employing only the best and experienced operators to provide a quick and efficient service.
The company was started by Fred Pfeiffer in 1981 and remains family owned and operated to this day. Under his guidance his sons Dan and Craig are now experienced, skilled operators capable of working on a vast array of different jobs. They are now competently gaining work through their reputation as skilled operators.
Pfeiffer Cranes engineering section is run by Jack Pfeiffer who manages all drawings, Occupational Health and Safety issues, Lift Studies and Job Safety Assessments utilising automated CAD drawings and 3D lift plans.
RECENT Company highlights:
- Brighton Bypass – VEC/Theiss
- MMG Mine, Roseberry – Building 5 Fine Ore Bin and Sux Fan on Level 4
- Rio Tinto – Removing and Replacing Transformers
- Lyon Nathans - Boags Brewery Upgrade
- McConnell Dowell – Construction of Meander Valley Dam
- Fingal Coal – Cornwall Coal Mine
- Tasmanian Alkaloids – Continuous onsite work
- John Holland – Erection of Communication Towers
- Jackson Motor Company (JMC) - Peppers Silo Hotel crane construction & disassemble
- Royal Hobart Hospital - 66 Tonne dual-capable hypo/hyperbaric oxygen chamber installation + Tower cranes installations.